AJ HOMES

Property Staging and Styling

AJ Homes is a UK based Home Staging company, providing staging and styling solutions to home owners, developers and landlords throughout the South Coast.

WELCOME

So pleased you have found us

At AJ Homes, we provide our clients with a professional property staging and luxury furniture rental service.

Helping our clients is at the heart of what we do and we are passionately dedicated to helping home owners realise the true value and potential their property holds within its walls.

Our aim is to ensure our clients can sell their homes for the highest price possible within the fastest time frame.

Through careful selection of furniture and accessories, we create 'moments' throughout the home, allowing the potential buyer to imagine what it may be like to live there.

 

In a world where house hunting is primarily done through media platforms such as Rightmove and Zoopla, creating a look that captures potential buyers interest at first sight is essential.

IMG_1700.jpeg
IMG_1711.jpeg

Home Staging aims to help sellers identify who their target buyer is and how to successfully market their property to those interested parties.

By the time a prospective buyer comes to view a property, they have already ticked off the boxes on the practical list, they are now looking to tick the emotional box. 

Home Staging helps to create that feeling of warmth and comfort you get when you walk into the 'right house'. It suggests a particular lifestyle and helps the buyer to envisage what it might be like to live there.

Only 10% of people that view a property, are able to see past the current styling and decoration. Don't risk saying goodbye to the remaining 90%, let us help you unlock your homes full potential.

From consultation and home staging reports

to a fully project-managed installation, we offer

a plethora of services at varying affordable price points.

 

Want to learn more? 

South Coast of the UK based in Burridge. 

Image by Douglas Sheppard

GET IN TOUCH

Thank you for submitting!